Monday, May 19, 2014

Motor City Comic Con 2014 - DAY THREE!











About " "

Artist, cartoonist, illustrator, graphic designer, husband and father with a hearty laugh and a BFA from College for Creative Studies (CCS) in Animation and Digital Media. Currently working at RTT in Royal Oak, MI as a Retoucher.
Jesse said...

Hey Dwight! I stopped and talked to you briefly on Sunday, and it was great meeting you. I was having a good time at the con anyway, but your enthusiasm reminded me of why I go to these things. I'm looking through your art book and it is a joy to do so.

Dwight Williamson II said...

What's up Jesse! I want to thank you again for taking the time to stop by our table and specifically for getting one of my artbooks. It was a dream come true to be amongst other artists and enthusiasts and it definitely was a pleasure to meet you! Much Appreciated and I hope we run into each other again!

 
Copyright © 2014 DW2 Art Productions