Thursday, May 15, 2014

Marvel/Disney Mashup: The Unflappable Spider-Goof

So, I'm cleaning up and/or reworking some of my personal favorite selections for Comicon 2014.  Here's another pass at Spider-Goof.  Enjoy!

Colors


Pencils

About " "

Artist, cartoonist, illustrator, graphic designer, husband and father with a hearty laugh and a BFA from College for Creative Studies (CCS) in Animation and Digital Media. Currently working at RTT in Royal Oak, MI as a Retoucher.
LampshadeMan said...

How dare you join the Creation Engines without even asking me! I feel like you crossed the line in our friendship. Friendship are born on trust and mutual respect for one another. I can clearly see now that I am the only one adhering to these principles. Does the fact that you made a great picture of Goofy turned into Spiderman make up for it. I don't know, I'll have to think about it.

 
Copyright © 2014 DW2 Art Productions