Friday, January 25, 2013

Fetch Mah Sketch!: GAIUS


Mike Winn's ARMSmasters is continuing to make progress.  I'm working on doing some development sketches of the MASSIVE SUPERVILLAIN: Gaius!

Sharing my first round of development drawingz.  This set I did completely in ink on 11x17 paper.  It really helped me stay loose and not to think too much about mistakes.  Definitely a ton of fun!

It is definitely challenging and rewarding to draw in a style that pushes all of the limits!
Hopefully my next round of drawings will make more advancements in capturing "dat Winn style"
of art.  Practice, practice, practice.  Thanks for viewin' & visitin'!

PEACE OUT.

About " "

Artist, cartoonist, illustrator, graphic designer, husband and father with a hearty laugh and a BFA from College for Creative Studies (CCS) in Animation and Digital Media. Currently working at RTT in Royal Oak, MI as a Retoucher.
 
Copyright © 2014 DW2 Art Productions